Rental Market? Is it good right now as an Owner?
Posted on Thursday, May 17th, 2012 at 4:14 pm.
Yes! Yes! Yes! can I say Yes again. Just last Saturday we listed a property for rent. We raised the rent $175 per month. We received 20 calls on the property by Monday morning and rented it to the second showing.
Properties like this are going fast. Many people can’t buy new homes because of lender restrictions or situations they got into because of the economy over the last 4 years, so they are forced to rent. Good news if your an owner!
One of the biggest headaches a landlord has is dealing with tenants. When personal feelings get in the way it’s hard to treat your rentals as a business. As professional property managers we do that for you. Please give us a call and let us know how we can help you.
Leave a Reply
Stix & Stones Resource Center
We strive to provide the most relevant and up to date information on the Colorado real estate market and real estate topics. Check back often for new posts and updated information. You can also track us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
- Update on the market- Rental and homes
- Kind Words From a New Property Management Client!
- Rental Market? Is it good right now as an Owner?
- Home Purchase Plan Request Form
- Fed Announces LARGE TREASURY PURCHASE!
- September Improving, RATES ARE CRASHING!
- August Market Steady…Rates DROPPING!
- IRA (non-recourse) Loans More Attractive Everyday