Here’s a list of the most common documents required as part of your loan application:
- Name and address of employers for the past two years
- Copy of pay stubs for the previous 30 days
- Copy of last two years W-2 forms
- Copy of last two years Federal tax returns
- Copy of last two years Federal tax returns (personal and corporate); year to date P&L and Balance Sheet through the most recent quarter
- Addresses for the previous two years
- Copies of statements covering last 2 months on asset accounts: Checking / Savings / Brokerage Accounts
- Copy of most recent statement for 401K, IRA’s, etc.
- Copy of driver’s license and social security card
- Copy of fully executed divorce decree if applicable
- Copy of real estate contract for a purchase
- Veterans! Copy of DD 214 and Eligibility Cert. if you have it.