Real Estate Topics
During the Home Buyer Workshop You’ll Learn About …
- THE TOP TEN REASONS TO OWN A HOME
- THE REAL COST OF RENTING VS. OWNING
- HOW REAL ESTATE AGENTS WORK AND GET PAID
- WORKING WITH NEW HOME BUILDERS
- HOW TO FIND THE BEST PROPERTIES
- WHAT YOU CAN DEDUCT ON YOUR TAXES
- HOW THE OFFER / COUNTER OFFER PROCESS WORKS
- WHAT IS EARNEST MONEY AND CAN YOU GET IT BACK?
- THE INSPECTION PROCESS AND HOW IT PROTECTS YOU
- HOW THE APPRAISAL PROCESS WORKS
- WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE DEAL?
- TITLE INSURANCE, EASEMENTS, LIENS, COVENANTS, ETC.
- WHAT IF YOU’RE NOT APPROVED FOR YOUR LOAN?
- HOW CAN YOU GET OUT OF A REAL ESTATE CONTRACT?
- DO YOU HAVE A “CLUE” REPORT OR DO YOU NEED ONE?
- FORECLOSURES, HUD HOMES AND SHORT SALES
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Unlike some workshops that you may have heard of, the Home Buyer Workshop is all content and not a sales pitch or sales presentation. Absolutely nothing is sold at the Home Buyer Workshop so you can feel comfortable to attend knowing that you’ll be an educated housing consumer when you’re done. In fact, we really can’t cover everything you need to know in 3 hours but we sure try. You’ll be free to ask any question that you want and you’ll get an honest answer from experts in the field.
Best of all, we share with you some of the inside secrets of the real estate industry including how agents get paid, why they do some of the ridiculous things they do and how you can make sure you’re getting the right representation in your real estate purchase.
Like in anything else, not all real estate agents are created equal or have the knowledge or expertise to represent you and keep you out of trouble. How will you know if someone is right for you if you don’t know what to look for?