During the Home Buyer Workshop You’ll Learn About
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PRE-QUALIFICATION AND PRE-APPROVAL
- HOW TO GET PRE-APPROVED FOR YOUR LOAN
- THE LOAN APPLICATION PROCESS
- LOAN QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS AND DOCUMENTATION
- HOW TO EVALUATE YOUR CREDIT AND YOUR CREDIT SCORE
- FIXING CREDIT PROBLEMS AND RESOLVING ERRORS
- FIXED RATE, ADJUSTABLE RATE & ASSET MANAGER LOANS
- CONVENTIONAL, FHA, VA AND INTEREST ONLY PROGRAMS
- HOW TO AVOID PAYING FOR MORTGAGE INSURANCE
- DOWN PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR DIFFERENT PROGRAMS
- LOW DOWN PAYMENT AND 100% FINANCING PROGRAMS
- DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS AND GRANTS
- APPRAISAL AND FINAL LOAN APPROVAL PROCESS
- ALL OF THE DIFFERENT CLOSING COSTS AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- HOW MORTGAGE INSURANCE WORKS
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Getting a home mortgage today is the most important and most dangerous part of a real estate transaction. Even though there was a lot of bad actors and practices in the mortgage industry that lead to the most recent world wide financial meltdown, you’d think that the government and regulatory authorities would have cracked down on those bad practices to protect the consumer…right?
We’ll guess what, they didn’t and although some of the loan products that lead to the financial and real estate meltdown of the last 2 years have been eliminated they didn’t eliminate the bad actors that sold those loans and guess what..they are all around you just dancing to a different tune.
The week of February 8th, 2010 in a single day we heard and or say the following misrepresentations on radio or in print ads from local Colorado businesses, some of which are even members of highly touted referral lists.
- Come in today for an FHA 5 year fixed ARM loan at 4.25%
Those bad adjustable rate loans are now much better when they are fixed adjustable rates loans? WHAT?
- Get a 30 years fixed rate at 4.5% with a APR as low as 4.99%.
During this week it would have been impossible to get a 4.5% fixed rate loan without paying points and then the points make it a 5% loan. Why not just tell the truth!
- Get HUD homes for 50% on the dollar, come to our Home Buyer Workshop
It makes it sound like this is a regular occurrence when in reality most HUD homes have been selling for over full price and there are almost never any homes that qualify for HUD’s 50% off program for teachers, police and firefighters.
You own it to yourself to find out what’s real and what’s not so that you don’t get taken or sold into a bad deal or loan product that you really don’t understand. Everyone’s got to make money…but they don’t have to make it off of deceiving people or ripping them off. Come and learn what you need to know so protect yourself and your home.