Selling your Home
Posted on Monday, May 17th, 2010 at 4:34 pm.
With the recent news that Denver’s real estate market is steadily improving, now is the perfect opportunity to buy that dream home. Denver’s market has been steadily improving from early 2009, however, those improvements always start from the bottom up. Homes in South Aurora that could be had last year for $140K are now $190K. The higher end market, however, generally improves last as the trend moves upward through the market. So, if you’ve ever thought of buying a more expensive home, NOW IS THE TIME! You’re almost guaranteed that the more expensive home will appreciate significantly more over the next 5 years.
If you want to find out what homes like yours have been selling for in your neighborhood you can get this very detailed Market Snapshot Report that uses the same MLS data that real estate agents use.
Stix & Stones specializes in helping Denver Real Estate Seller’s take advantage of the great move up opportunities in the Denver Real Estate market.
Stix & Stones Resource Center
We strive to provide the most relevant and up to date information on the Colorado real estate market and real estate topics. Check back often for new posts and updated information. You can also track us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
- Update on the market- Rental and homes
- Kind Words From a New Property Management Client!
- Rental Market? Is it good right now as an Owner?
- Home Purchase Plan Request Form
- Fed Announces LARGE TREASURY PURCHASE!
- September Improving, RATES ARE CRASHING!
- August Market Steady…Rates DROPPING!
- IRA (non-recourse) Loans More Attractive Everyday