Posted on Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 at 10:55 am.
“After four months of frustration and struggling with another company I turned my property over to Tim Emery at Stix and Stones. He had the property rented in less than 24 hours for a higher price than expected. They are very prompt and very professional. I highly recommend them.” - Eric L.
We love to receive comments like this! Thanks Eric.
When you hire a property management company you want them to be experienced. You want them to know how to get your investment rented fast and to find good tenants. We have over 30 years of experience in the rental business. We own our own rentals and manage our properties. We try and find tenants who will pay the rent and stay long term.
Call us today to find out how to get your properties rented with good tenants.
Stix & Stones Resource Center
We strive to provide the most relevant and up to date information on the Colorado real estate market and real estate topics. Check back often for new posts and updated information. You can also track us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
- Update on the market- Rental and homes
- Kind Words From a New Property Management Client!
- Rental Market? Is it good right now as an Owner?
- Home Purchase Plan Request Form
- Fed Announces LARGE TREASURY PURCHASE!
- September Improving, RATES ARE CRASHING!
- August Market Steady…Rates DROPPING!
- IRA (non-recourse) Loans More Attractive Everyday